My Blogging Problems // Losing Track of Reviews

10 May 2018

My Blogging Problems
Guys, I seriously feel like I’m losing my head. I know I’ve been very sporadic with my blogging of late but even so, I just can’t keep track of things.
tumblr_maym5ckcbS1rb7je6o1_250
This, in fact, isn’t even the post I intended to write when I sat down in front of my laptop. I was going to play review catch up tonight and then sort out a few discussion and tag posts for my blog (because this place is beginning to look neglected) but then I realised I had no clue which books I had and hadn’t reviewed on my blog. One book I had three separate drafts written up for reviewing it and none of them had the same things on there! I even thought I’d reviewed a book but hadn't and started to draft up ideas for another which I reviewed a couple of weeks ago. It’s a serious case of where is my mind?
And thus this post was born as I question whether or not anyone else finds themselves losing track of blog related things? I know half my issue is that I have been away, I’m not following my old mental blogging schedule so I’m left questioning what day it is. Also, I’ve stopped using my bullet journal because I’ve simply not been sat down for five minutes a day to fill it in and that used to help me plan out my days and my blog. I simply don’t know what I have and haven’t reviewed because of it, I used to have a lovely little list that helped me out. Instead, I am left staring at my Goodreads read shelf hoping I’ll remember if my little Goodreads review has been adapted and posted on my blog. Don’t even get me started on Amazon reviews.

Do you lose track of the books you have and haven’t reviewed as well? I want to know how you keep track of the books you’ve reviewed on your blog. Do you even bother? I mean, I’ve done a couple of rereads and I don’t know if I’ve reviewed those before and I know I can search my blog but I want an easier way to know if I’ve reviewed it before. It’s bugging me. I am not traditionally organised and tidy (seriously, I am a bombs gone off, organised chaos kind of girl) but usually I can remember the important things (like what books I’ve got left to review) but currently I feel like Velma when she loses her glasses, my brain is gone and I don’t know what’s going on.

Give me all the blogging organisation tips and make me feel less lost and confused, please? How do you keep track of your books? I want to know your secrets!
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.