Monthly Wrap-Up // September 2017

30 September 2017

Monthly Wrap Up_zpshjihxrbe.png
I know I say this all the time, but I don’t know where this year is going. This month has just flown by. I’m sure this has to do with the fact I was on holiday for part of it so time passed way faster as I had such a great time away. But being away means I’ve got out of the routine of blogging and work and those are the things which I usually use to keep track of my days so time has passed at a crazy pace. Add in the fact that so many terrible things have happened this month and it’s also felt like such a long month as well. I know I don’t need to remind you all but with the earthquakes in Mexico and the hurricanes which have hit the Caribbean and some places in the US so it’s also sucked because why does all this stuff keep happening? And then there’s just Donald Trump, that dude, I just can’t even. Basically, my personal life and reading life, that’s been awesome this month, outside of my personal bubble the world just seems to have gone tits up, it really has.

Can’t Stop Listening

Sky Is A Neighbourhood – Foo Fighters
Younger Now – Miley Cyrus
What About Us – P!nk

September Reads

The NaturalsKiller InstinctAll InBad BloodThe Wall of Winnipeg and MeDear AaronKultiMoxie
East in ParadisefirebloodAcceptance18192717The SilkwormCareer of Evil
TrustWhen It's RealUnder LockeLingusThe Hook Up

September Posts



September Links


I’ve been away and during my hiatus I read posts but did no saving (sorry guys, they were some good posts too). I promise to get back on it in October, I want to show the blogger love.

I’m sure I’ve missed September stuff, lots of it. This has been my month, though, disorganised and fun, for the most part. Anyone got some September highlights they want to share? What was your favourite book of the month?
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.