01 June 2017

Monthly Wrap Up // May 2017

 photo monthly wrap up_zpsqchciuin.png

May has been a month. I mean, you all know the crap which has gone down out there. It’s been a rough one, it really has. But it’s had it’s good points, I booked a holiday, my first in two years, I read a bunch of books. I watched terrible films and saw friends. I won’t go into the details of everything, you were all there. So yeah, it’s a month I’m glad is over but it definitely had some high points to go with those lows.


Can’t Stop Listening


Hard Times – Paramore


Bad Liar – Selena Gomez


Kiwi – Harry Styles


May Reads


10485751The Forever House31366516Captive Prince8 Prince's Gambit9 Kings RisingSimon vs The Homo Sapiens AgendaDumplin'20799724White Hot

Favourites: The Winter King // The Forever House // The Dark Days Pact // Captive Prince // Prince’s Gambit // Kings Rising // Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda // Dumplin’ // Burn For Me // White Hot

27074515Six of CrowsSpandex and the CityBlacktie Optional23650493The Names They Gave UsTaken by the CowboyCome Sundown15 That Summer16 Surrender the Dark

The Dark Days Club // Six of Crows // Spandex and the City // Black Tie Optional // Isn’t She Lovely // The Names They Gave Us // Taken by the Cowboy // Come Sundown // That Summer // Surrender the Dark


May Posts


Monthly Wrap Up // April

Looking Forward // May 2017

Bite Sized Books // Some Romance of all Kinds

Sunday Summary // 07.05.2017

Bite Sized Books // Where I Dig Up Some Old Reviews And Talk About Some Good Romance

The Winter King // A New Favourite In Fantasy Romance

Sunday Summary // 14.05.2017

The Forever House // A Charming Read Which Made Me A Touch Emotional

Spandex and the City // It’s Ridiculous And Funny But The Romance Didn’t Do It For Me

Deja Vu // The Rephaim Series–Paula Weston

Sunday Summary // 21.05.2017

A Darkness Absolute // A Brilliant Sequel From An Author Who Always Delivers

738 Days // The Drama May Have Gone A Bit OTT At The End But Looking Back I Loved The Book

My Blogging Problems // How Long Until You Put An Unfinished Draft Out Of It’s Misery?

Sunday Summary // 28.05.2017

Come Sundown // Nora Roberts Impresses Me With Her Writing And Makes Me Question Why I’ve Nor Read More From Her


May Links


Reverie Society | Why Book Blogging Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Means

Geybie’s Book Blog | 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Judge Books  By Their Covers

Cornerfolds | How To Escape The Dreaded Blogging Slump

Boats Against The Current | How To Be A Bookworm In Summer // How Do You Organise Your Bookshelves?

Feed Your Fiction Addiction | Do You Ever Add to Your Posts After You’ve Published Them? // What You Need to Know Before You Open a NetGalley Account

Paper Fury | 10 Reasons Why Sequels Are More Terrifying Than The Zombie Apocalypse

Molly’s Book Nook | 3 Ways Blogging Has Changed My Reading // 5 Of My Pet Peeves In Books

Metaphors and Moonlight | How I Use Goodreads (turns out I’m not utilising it to its full) // Tips For Writing Book Reviews When You Don’t Have Much To Say (we’ve all been there)

It Starts At Midnight | Things That Have Made Me A Happier Blogger (because you want to be happy) // Book Blogging Fears

Kirsty Chronicles | Do You Re-Rate Books?


And that is my month. How has your month been? What was your favourite read or favourite post?

No comments:

Post a Comment