Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014

09 December 2014


It’s Tuesday again and an interesting look back on my 2014 by looking at some of the new-to-me authors I read this year. I would love to know where they get these ideas at The Broke and The Bookish, but regardless please see below where I do my pondering. Before I begin, though, I would like to say that I may have heard of these authors before 2014, but I had not read any books by them. I also would like to say there are plenty of other new-to-me authors of this year, but these are the ones I loved the most, I could have added a few more to the list, though. I’ve tried to narrow it down to my absolute favourites, the authors which will have been added to my ‘buy anything they write’ list.

  1. Gayle Forman

  2. Jennifer L. Armentrout

  3. Colleen Hoover

  4. Kristin Cashore

  5. Maria V. Snyder

  6. Renee Carlino

  7. Trish Doller

  8. Kody Keplinger

  9. Cora Carmack

  10. Marissa Meyer

  11. Emery Lord

  12. Jenny Han

I was going to list the books I read by them this year and explain the reasons why I am so glad I found these authors this year, but I thought I’d link you to their goodreads page and let their list of books do the talking for me. I’ll provide the names and allow you to look at what they’ve written and judge for yourselves whether or not you like them.

What do you guys think, read any of these authors? What new-to-me authors did you read this year?

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.