Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

02 December 2014

The Broke and The Bookish Top 10 Tuesday feature is one of my favourite weekly features and this weeks prompt about books I’m excited for in 2015 is an easy one to write, my main issue is narrowing down my selection to just ten. I’m trying to bring up different books than those which have been used in previous posts and I have avoided any debuts as it was mentioned that there was going to be a post about debuts another week. It certainly helped narrow down my books. I know I have featured some of these books before, and there are a lot of books from series, but I read a lot of series it seems.

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J Maas

I’ve said before I’m excited for this book and I am. This is one of the books I’m most looking forward to in 2015. I’ll probably forget about it being published until after it’s been released, but I am excited for it.

2. Every Last Breath – Jennifer L Armentrout

I finished the second book in this series just the other week and it had the worst cliff hanger. I knew it was going to happen, that big reveal at the end, I spotted the hints in the book, but still the cliff hanger got me. I wanted the next book as soon as I finished it so I’m pretty psyched about this 2015 release.

3. The Master Magician – Charlie N Holmberg

I love this series. It’s an easy fantasy series to read and I am psyched for the third book. Each book ends without drama and ridiculous cliff hangers. You just get enough intrigue to make you want to get the next book upon its release.

4. End of Days – Susan Ee

I devoured the first two books in this series in a matter of days so I cannot wait to read it’s conclusion. I love the characters and I want to know how it’s going to end, but I seriously need to get my reread on for the release because I cannot remember all the details.

5. Saint Anything – Sarah Dessen

Sarah Dessen is one of my favourite authors in the YA genre. Her books are more summer reads rather than winter reads so I’m not as excited as I could be. Her books are guaranteed to pull at my heartstrings and I’m going to love the characters. I don’t even really need to read the blurb to know to be excited and get on buying it.

6. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things – Ann Aguirre

Cool book cover and a totally cool book premise, I am psyched for this book. It is such a cool YA novel that I want to own now.

7. Shadow Study – Maria V Snyder

I only discovered this book was being released a few days ago and boy am I excited. I loved the Study series Snyder released and enjoyed the Glass series so to fund she has a new series coming out, and a series featuring Yeleana, well, how could I not be excited? I know I am going to be buying this book upon it’s release and I’ll probably hate myself for starting another series, especially when the other two series I mentioned were fully out when I began them, there was no hanging around in between books.I don’t care, though, I will read and enjoy.

8. The Start of Me And You – Emery Lord

Emery Lord’s Open Road Summer was one of my favourite reads of the year, so I am very excited about her next book. I like the premise and I’m excited for this book.

9. The Devil You Know – Trish Doller

Trish Doller has written two excellent books so I’m excited for this one. I am someone who goes on to read everything an author has written when I like a book by them, so I’m guaranteed to be reading this next year.

10. 99 Days – Katie Cotugno

I haven’t read How To Love by Cotugno yet, but I’m still excited about the next book of hers. The premise of this book is insane. It sounds so cool and I want to own it now.

And these are the top ten books I’m excited about for next year. I mean, there are others, but these are the ones I’m most excited about currently, and others will probably follow in future posts.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.