Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

25 November 2014

I say this every time we have the TBR seasonal theme from the Broke and the Bookish, I am not a planner when it comes to books so I normally just list the books I know are coming out in the next couple of months and any books I haven’t read yet that seem seasonally appropriate, because that is how I roll.
22914373228952641614084117901125
My True Love Gave To Me
This book is the perfect winter read. I’m thinking of getting it soon because it seems like the perfect books to dip in and out of over Christmas. Also, isn’t that cover pretty? And the number of good authors with their stories in it, there are lots of them, it’s awesome.

Wicked – Jennifer Armentrout
This is a book I’ve pre-ordered and am excited to read. I love Armentrout and this book is set in New Orleans so two good things combined is bound to be a good book, right?

Another author I love and will continually buy and read. I loved this series and

The Mime Order – Samantha Shannon
This book better be coming out in January, after the release date got pushed back I was well annoyed. I am excited.
1848008118879761A Darker Shade final for Irene
Love & Other Theories – Alexis Bass
I can’t remember where I hear about this book but as soon as I read the synopsis I knew I needed to read it so imagine my disappointment in finding out I’d have to wait for it to be released first. Heart-breaking. I hate waiting for things, so I’m glad that finally the release is fast approaching.

I Was Here – Gayle Forman
So, I’ve still not read all of Forman’s books, but from what I have read I’m excited for this book. I will be excited about this book until I read it.

A Darker Shade of Magic – VE Schwab
Another book where I read the synopsis, got really excited, and then found out the book wasn’t going to be out for another couple of months and I’ve had to wait. I hate waiting for things, so I’ll be snapping this up.

And that’s all I’ve got, I think. I never manage to stick to my books on my TBR lists, I think I’ve still got books from my summer list that are still unbought and unread, so this list is just a suggestion of what I might buy.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.