Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

04 November 2014

The Broke and The Bookish are asking an easy question this week about books I want to reread. I love to reread books because it’s like visiting old friends, books you’ve already read can be comforting because you know what will happen, and sometimes that can be good, to enjoy a book simply for the story, or that could just be me. Sorry if this post comes across a bit blergh but I currently have a cold and this was hurriedly put together whilst hopped up on Lemsip and ibuprofen, just so you know.
FANGIRL_CoverDec2012Where rainbows endThe_Bone_Season_coverThrone of Glass UK CoverGraceling Gollancz for blogger
I’ve been wanting reread this book ever since I saw some post on Tumblr which said that Autumn was the perfect season to reread because of all the cozy jumpers and that, and they’re right, I think this is an autumn book, and now I want to reread.

Ever since I saw this book was being made into a film I was excited, I was even more excited by the fact Lily Collins would be in it because that girl is just so awesome, I love her. I read this book way back when my mom got it from the library, I had just read PS I Love You, which ruined me, and I wanted to read everything she had ever written, so me and my mom were continually on the look out for them. I loved this book, whilst I tend to lean towards Ahern’s magical books, her normal everyday ones do hot something in me which I adore, like this one did.

I simply want to reread because the second book comes out in January and I can’t remember all the details, a continual issue I have with series.

I have a confession, I’ve still not read Heir Of Fire, and that’s mostly because I need to reread before I do, I’ve forgotten stuff. I need my series refresher before I start a new book. I’m also scared I won’t like it and I don’t know if I’ll make until the next book if I start now.

I know it’s not even been a year since I read this, but I know this will be a series I will reread one day, because I adored it so much I know I’ll want to go back and visit the characters, that’s just who I am.

Harry-Potter-And-The-Philosophers-Stone_novel91GqNS1Oc2L._SL1500_81m39R0oQIL._SL1500_cvr9781442446311_9781442446311_hr9781843440710large
I don’t need to even justify this, but I know it’s been a good long while since I read it, at least two years, and to me that is a travesty.

Clariel, that’s all you need to know. I need to reread because of that book coming out, a book I can’t buy until it’s out on paperback otherwise the series won’t match on my shelf.

My Nan bought this book for me years ago and every so often I like to reread both because it makes me smile and reminds me of her and both those are good things.

I read this series when I was younger and never finished it and I know I loved it, despite it being like ten million books long. I want to reread it just to see if it is as good as I remember, I don’t know.

I want to reread all of her books really, but this one holds a special place for me simply because it is the first book of hers which I read.
Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.