Quick Update…

03 October 2014

I know I said my internet went down last Sunday and that it would be up Wednesday, but it wasn’t. It’s back now, but those proposed posts I would write haven’t happened.

 

The past week has been a bit rubbish, both at home and at work. I have had no internet, which has made me extra irritable, and work has been appalling, which has made me a down right bitch. I promise I will write posts, my blog must go on, but I will try and be realistic about what I can do.

 

I have been reading plenty in the past week though, so I will hopefully be able to write up a few quick reviews, since I think mini reviews may be the way forward. I don’t think they’ll even be reviews, maybe quick thoughts on books? I don’t know, I’m figuring it out.

 

I figure I’m going to take the weekend to figure out what I want to do since I’ve essentially had a month off from blogging to I need to get myself back into the swing of things, but I’ll be posting Monday and Tuesday and attempting to be a good blogger again.

Post Signature
© A Fool's Ingenuity. Design by FCD.